Just last week I wrote how the pace in many businesses slows during the summer months. That is not proving true for me this year. In fact, a new project is consuming my time. Therefore, I am taking a break in writing this blog. I will be back around Labor Day.
In the meantime, here are links to some of my most popular posts:
- Analyzing the Causes of Disputes With the Circle of Conflict
- Why Have an Independent Board of Directors in a Privately Held Corporation?
- Matrix Organizations: Advantages and Disadvantages
- The Business Case for Diversity: What Does It Mean To Your Organization?
- Situational Leadership Theory: It’s Just Common Sense
And click here to see all my “Favorite Firing” posts.
Hope your summer goes well.